The 1st Genesis Running Class of 2018 Starts February 13
By: Kayla Dodd
The first Genesis Running class of 2018 starts in just a few days as they roll out the indoor winter 5k class on Tuesday, February 13th in Hurricane. If you've ever wanted to run and didn't know how to start then this is for you. Zero running experience is required, just a desire to finish. Join Genesis and the growing Genesis family of over 2,500 participants.
What: This is a 9 week training program starting February 13th to prepare for a 5k on April 14th. This class is for beginner runners and no prior running experience is required.
When: Group training sessions are each week starting Tuesday, February 13th for the 9 week period. Choose from the 10 am or 7 pm class.
Where: At Potential Plus's indoor training facility in Hurricane. The rest of each week’s training is done where ever you want—in your neighborhood, park or at a local track.
What you get:
- A proven program to make new runners successful
- Weekly group coaching sessions
- Day-by-day program to follow with weekly written lessons and video instruction from the coach
- Genesis Running team shirt
- Instruction on good running form, injury prevention, and nutrition for runners
- The motivation that comes from having a coach and training buddies
- Thorough race day preparation
Additional info: https://www.genesisrunning.info/