TSR's Runner's of the Week
By: Pat Riley
A simple Elementary School teacher whose been running for almost four years has been chosen as the runner of the week. Lisa Sydnor stuck out to us not only for her running ability but for her running for a cause. Ms. Sydnor only prefers flat races, and of course a race with a cause she believes in! Here’s some information on this amazing runner.
- Choice of shoes: New Balance
- Favorite running tunes: Generally a mix, but likes hard and fast songs
- Prerace breakfast: oatmeal and egg whites
- Last race: Rally for Autism 2016 Ritter Park
A former college football player, now Elementary School principal has caught our eye for runner of the week males division with his can do attitude. Here’s some information on Shawn.
- Choice of shoes: Nike Air Max
- Favorite races: The Autism 5k & Brady Steps 5k
- Favorite running tunes: Anything Third Day or Lecrae
- Prerace Breakfast: looking forward to postrace Steak
- Races under belt: five 5Ks
- Last Race: Rally for Autism 2016 Ritter Park