Jule Huffman Memorial 5K Run/Walk for the Kids
WhereBarboursville, WV - Barboursville Park
WhenSeptember 16, 2017 - 8:00 AM
- $20 Early Bird registration before August 16, 2017
- $25 registration by September 15
- $30 Race day registration
- Children receiving services at the Scottish Rite Clinic register for free.
Male and Female : Under 12, 13-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
top overall female finisher
top overall male finisher
top 2 finshers in each age group
The Jule Huffman Memorial 5K Walk/Run benefits the children receiving speech-language-hearing services at the Scottish Rite Childhood Language Center at Marshall University.
- Online registration closes at 12pm on Friday, September 15th. Participants may register in person the early packet pick up or the morning of the event with cash/check/money order made payable to The Scottish Rite Foundation.
- 7:00AM - Race Day Registration & Packet Pick Up - OPEN at the shelter near the Start/Finish Location
- All participants who register before Sunday, September 10, will receive a FREE event t-shirt that will be available for pick up the day of the event. T-shirts for participants signing up after September 10 will be on a first come - first served basis.