5K Run/Walk for Melanoma Awareness
WherePaintsville, KY - Paintsville Lake Kiwanis trail
WhenMay 6, 2017 - 10:00 AM
The course will begin near the administration building at the Mountain HomePlace and enter to the left. The trail must be completed twice to reach 5K.
$10 Preregistration until April 21, 2017 - includes t-shirt
After April 21, 2017 and on race day $10 and does NOT include t-shirt.
Registration on race day will begin at 9:30 am
- 11 and under
- 12 to 15
- 16 and over
- Trophy for overall winner
- Medals for top 3 male winners
- Medals for top 3 female winners
- 11 and under - 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place medals
- Ages 12 - 15 - 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place medals
- Ages 16 and over - 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place medals
After event costs are covered, all proceeds will go to the Melanoma Research Foundation. Donations can be made to MRF at www.melanoma.org
Mail your donation to:
Melanoma Research Foundation
P.O. Box 759329
Goodie bags may be picked up after the race!