Genesis 5k Training Winter Season
12:00 AM on 02/07/2017
WhereHurricane, WV - Teays Physical Therapy and Potential Plus
WhenFebruary 6, 2017 - 6:45 PM
ABOUT GENESIS 5K WINTER SEASON
What: This is a 9 week training program starting Monday, February 6th to prepare for a 5k on Saturday, April 8th. The program is intended for new runners with no prior running experience and Genesis graduates.
When: Group training sessions are each week for the 9 week period on Tuesday evenings at 6:45 and will last for about an hour including instruction, the training and Q&A.
Where: Teays Valley at Teays Physical Therapy and the Potential Plus indoor training facilities for the group coaching sessions. The rest of each week’s training is done where ever you want—in your neighborhood, park or at a local track.
What you get: For a non-refundable $125 per individual ($75 for kids 14 and under) you receive:
* Weekly group coaching session
* Day-by-day program to follow with weekly written and video lessons from the coach
* Dri-fit style long sleeve team T-Shirt
* Instruction on form, injury prevention, and nutrition
* The motivation that comes from having a coach and training buddies
* Thorough race day preparation
Contact Genesis Running head coach, Matt Young, with questions.