Run For RAINN

Timed and Managed by:

REGISTER NOW!

Online Registration closed at:
12:00 AM on 09/08/2017

Where

Huntington, WV - Ritter Park

When

September 9, 2017 - 8:00 AM

What

5K run/walk

Course

This 5K will begin at the shelter at Ritter Park in Huntignton, WV and go to the Memorial Arch and back. Flat and fast course. 


Entry Fees

$20 Per Person Day of Race 

$15 Students

Teams of 5 or more - $15

 

 


Age Groups

Male and Female divisions

10 and Under

11-14

15-19

20-29

30-39

40--49

50-59

60 and older

 

 

 

 


Awards

1st and 2nd place overall get a plaque

1st and 2nd place in each age group recieve a medal

 

 


Charity Information

This event, hosted by Alpha Sigma Phi Fraternity, Student Affairs, and the Marshall University Womens Center, is being held to raise awareness for the organization mentioned in the race title, RAINN (Rape, Abuse, Incest National Network). We are hosting this event to help the Rape, Abuse, Incest, National Network in support of National RAINN day which is Thursday, September 15, 2017. 60% of the proceeds will go to RAINN  and the remaining 40% will go to our local CONTACT Rape Crisis Center in Huntington, WV.


More Information

Packet pick up and Race Day Registration will open up at 6:30 am at the new shelter near the playground in Ritter Park!

 

To be guranteed a race shirt you must be registered by September 1!

To contact John Sowards the race director, please email him at sowards98@marshall.edu


Contact The Race Director:

To prevent spam, we kindly ask that you do not use the form below for solicitation of any kind.

Name:


Phone:


Email:


Message:






Our goal is to help our community
by promoting fitness and
raising millions for charity.

Our Featured Races

Sign up for our Newsletter!