Genesis 5k Training Spring Season
Enter Virtual Results
WhenMay 5, 2020
Since 2007 Genesis has prepared new runners to run their first 5k and has helped experienced runners run their fastest 5k. Through a coaching program of thorough preparation, incremental training and accountability from a coach and other participants, runners gain the confidence and preparation they need to finish their first event.
NOTICE: The spring 2020 Genesis 5k class will be held as a virtual class.
What: This is a 9 week training program for beginning runners starting on Tuesday May 5th to prepare for the Glow Run 5k on July 2nd in Charleston, WV or a virtual 5k any where you'd like. There is no running experience required.
When: The first week of training begins on Tuesday, May 5th and continues for 9 weeks.
Where: As a virtual class, the class lessons will be delivered by email and posted to a closed Facebook group. The training plan calls for three days a week at your own pace and schedule.
What you get:
- A proven program to make new runners successful
- Day-by-day program to follow with weekly written lessons and video instruction from the coach
- Facebook group to post your questions, runs, successes and requests for socially distant running partners.
- Instruction on good running form, injury prevention, and nutrition for runners
- The motivation that comes from having a coach and a proven system.
- Thorough race day preparation
General Admission is a flat $25 for individuals that want the emails and access to the groups. Parents can share the information with kids and it's our hope that families will participate together.
visit www.genesisrunning.com for more information