Barboursville Winter Series - Event 2
WhereBarboursville, WV - Barboursville Park
WhenJanuary 19, 2020 - 2:00 PM
Start and Finish at big lake at Barboursville Park. Out the Soccer Road and back.
Pre-Registration: $15 ea. race Race Day Registration: $20 Sign up for all three races before December 18 for $40!
Please fill out the form below and mail with remittance to:
TriStateRacer.com 1010 Irish Ridge Rd. Barboursville, WV 25504
Make Checks Payable to: TriStateRacer.com
- 18 & Under
- 70 and over
Medals Top 3 overall male and female
Top 2 Male and Female in each age group
Series Rules: In order to qualify for the Series Awards, each athlete must compete in all three races. Series Awards will be based on the total time from the three races.
Directions to the Barboursville Park
Directions from I-64
- From I-64 E, take the Merritt's Creek Exit (The one with Target), turn left at the light if coming from Charleston, right at the light if coming from Huntington.
- Turn Right at the next light turning onto Rt. 60
- Go about 400m on Rt. 60 and turn left at first turn, Water Street (Right past large train underpass)
- Go on Water Street till light, turn left onto Main Street.
- Go on Main Street for 1 block till light
- Turn Right onto Central Ave
- Stay on Central Ave around the corner, under the viaduct and out until you get to Lee St (First stop sign)
- Turn Left onto Lee Street
- Take Lee Street until you connect with College Ave (Martha Rd) and turn Right onto it.
- You will pass by the old Barboursville Middle school and field and continue until it looks like you are going to head up the hill out of town
- Barboursville Park is on the Right.
- Once turning into the park, continue over the hill until you find the large lake at the end of the road. It will be 1 mile from the main road. You can park in paved parking lot by the lake.