Run for RAINN

Where

Huntington, WV - Ritter Park

When

November 2, 2019 - 8:00 AM

What

5K

Course

The Course will start at the Picnic Shelter and is fully contained on the Ritter Park path.


Entry Fees

$20 Per Person

$15 Students

Teams of 5 or more: save $15 off


Age Groups

Male and Female divisions

10 and Under

11-14

15-19

20-29

30-39

40--49

50-59

60 and older


Awards

1st place male and female of each division will receive a medal. 

2nd and 3rd place winners will receive a ribbon!


Charity Information

This event, hosted by Alpha Sigma Phi Fraternity, Marshall University, and the Marshall University Women's & Gender Center, is being held to raise awareness for The Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network (RAINN). 60% of the proceeds go to RAINN nationally and the remaining 40% will go to the local CONTACT Rape Crisis Center. 


More Information

Packet pick up and Race Day Registration will open up at 6:15 am at the Ritter Park shelter.

To be guaranteed a race shirt you must be registered by October 25th!

To contact Shawn Grigoraci, the Race Director, please email him at grigoraci@marshall.edu


Contact The Race Director:

To prevent spam, we kindly ask that you do not use the form below for solicitation of any kind.

Name:


Phone:


Email:


Message:






Our goal is to help our community
by promoting fitness and
raising millions for charity.

Our Featured Races

Sign up for our Newsletter!