Genesis 5k Training Winter Season
12:00 AM on 02/13/2019
WhereHurricane, WV - Teays Physical Therapy Center and Potential Plus
WhenFebruary 5, 2019 - 7:00 PM
What: This is a 9 week training program starting February 5th to prepare for a 5k on April 6th. This class is for beginner runners and no prior running experience is required.
When: Group training sessions are each week starting Tuesday, February 5th at 7:00 pm for the 9 week period.
Where: At Potential Plus's indoor training facility in Hurricane. The rest of each week’s training is done where ever you want—in your neighborhood, park or at a local track.
What you get:
- A proven program to make new runners successful
- Weekly group coaching sessions
- Day-by-day program to follow with weekly written lessons and video instruction from the coach
- Genesis Running team shirt
- Instruction on good running form, injury prevention, and nutrition for runners
- The motivation that comes from having a coach and training buddies
- Thorough race day preparation
General Admission is a non-refundable $125 and $75 for kids 16 and under
Contact Genesis Running head coach, Matt Young, with questions.